my life. in frames.

M Y   L I F E .  I N   F R A M E S.

Wednesday, October 25, 2006
Kelly.


kelly came over today to do pw. was a long time since he did, well we did have fun just like the old times =D, im lazy to write, so just refer to his blog here.


And SA5 has caught the Rakion craze! bryan decided that we shld be IT game geeks that sold our soul to the PC kind of pple to take a photo IN THE GAME! here it is!



No kenneth koh nor marcus though.. they were bz =/ but we'll surely take another with everyone again!

Acc4r4cy is Hoong Khit
ipawnu is Yi Chun
shibbypusssy is me
dalailampa is bryan
mighty89 is RV boy Jian Rong!

Oh and a new class photo webbie is set up at www.flickr.com/photos/sa5
if you have any SA5 photos do tell me! i could upload it for you or i'll tell you the password and you can do it yourself!

posted by shibin at 2:46 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



------------------------------------