my life. in frames.

M Y   L I F E .  I N   F R A M E S.

Monday, October 23, 2006
I PRESENT TO YOU, MY VERY FIRST HDR IMAGE!



yes i would like to thank kelly lim tian cai for being my personal assistant! photog soc for their almost rottening tripod! my mom and dad for giving birth to me! my sch ACJC for putting the very unphotogenic lamp post in the way nearly block the ACJC logo, the aunties and uncles who clean up the pool! the yong tau foo store for it's delicious CURRY Yong Tau Foo to keep my mind going!

but NO THANKS to Singapore and Indonesia! for the stupid haze! for NO clouds!(clouds makes HDR images more IMPRESSIVE and thus, more PRO hahaha)

anyways, this was taken for my Project Work which is such a total waste of time! even teachers complain!



the guys in my class were playing frisbee in the field, so decided to shoot them a little also. well must thank them for agreeing to pose for me. haha as usual, bryan did the job "professionally" haha..






 

posted by shibin at 9:23 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



------------------------------------