my life. in frames.

M Y   L I F E .  I N   F R A M E S.

Sunday, September 24, 2006
Exams!

my goodness! exams are in 5 days time! and im not even half prepared! i just cant find myself to sit on the chair and concentrate. end up going back to my room and turned on pandora to find new music to listen to. i kinda dig Klement Julienne's Panamerican album. kinda catchy rhythms and it really makes you swing.

ah well.. i saw my dad clearing the wall at the back of my house which is filled with grass. (its a clipwall.. or smth like that). it's ridiculously messy now. that wall is 3 storeys high and my dad has to climb up with a ladder with no safety gear.. it can get really freakky up there, one of the reasons why i dun wanna stay in this house in the future...

(well not my actual house but it's close.. dun want any stalkers! hur hur....)




well here's a pic of my dad working at the back.


(sure looks like hard work!)



My dad always wear that stupid looking national day cap when clearing the grass/weeds/plants on the wall and his old long sleeve t shirts that he will throw after getting the job done. I will never wanna do this shitty chore of clearing the grass/weeds/plants. it's so dirty and filthy up there with loads of insects and bugs. yuck.

i prefer to stay in a nice small condo with all the facilities i can use just footsteps away. People cleaning up my mess and no stupid chores like clearing the clipwall and mowing the lawn...... maybe i should just make sure i marry a wife who are able to whip up great tasting food for me, and wun complain doing all the chores. ahh wishful thinking again...







posted by shibin at 6:50 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



------------------------------------